The Late Night Excursion

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Mirazia

The Late Night Excursion

Post by Mirazia »

To all the players that congregated and turned my "let's just spawn a few things to kill" into a much bigger two and a half hour event, the roleplay was great to see, even if you were a little trigger happy at times!

Velrath and I had a lot of fun and made us really have to think up some on-the-spot things to make it more than a slaughter-fest.

The post-event RP was also great! I don't know who started it all up, but thanks for giving us some spontaneous action to play with.
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
Talyn

Re: The Late Night Excursion

Post by Talyn »

Thanks for running it! It's been a week long thing it feels like.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I had a lot of fun with this even if it is incredibly past my bedtime. Thanks to the GMs for being around and helping out! And thanks to everyone who participated :)
artus

Post by artus »

It was epic, a good contented event I haven't had in a good while.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

It was definitely epic. And some great RP, too. I am not sure who started it up either, but a simple "lets thin out their numbers, because they're too many" to oh... what did we uncover! Loved it! Thank you! With all the after-RP too. lol

I look forward to any following RP as a result of events that occurred tonight.
Talyn

Post by Talyn »

It started a week ago when someone mentioned there being a large number of infested outside the tower, I don't remember who did but Talyn investigated it, which led to him seeking Artus out since Artus is Tse Gaiyan. Which then led to this thin the numbers out, totally epic, best adventure I've gotten to be on in Clok since I made Talyn. Hope for more later on!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I just want to toss in my thanks once again for this event. I had a lot of fun with it this weekend and am glad it wasn't just a one-and-done type of deal. Sorry that I come off a little hard sometimes in-character. I hope you all know that it is truly in-character only and that you're enjoying the RP as much as I am on an OOC level. So, thanks to everyone participating in and running this. You guys are what makes CLOK special! <3
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

Sorry we kept you up past bedtime, Kiyaani!

But I certainly had fun and got myself a new signiture quote that just had me cackling the rest of the night! That mental image is just one I will never forget.
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
Velrath

Post by Velrath »

It had me chuckling as well when I was told of it. That really put the icing on the cake for me, as well as all that followed.

Thanks to everyone, it's been fun.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”