Giving thanks

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
jilliana

Giving thanks

Post by jilliana »

There are a few people I wanted to recognize for being either grate roleplayers or just have helped me get back into CLOK.

Anatole, Zeldryn, Aleari, Ambrose, Hakkon, Melain, Jasan, and a few others I can't recall at the moment. Thank you for either encouraging roleplay, motivating me to roleplay again and get into the story, or just general be fun people to play with. Thank you thank you!

Some of you I don't roleplay with on a frequent basis, but that's okay. Every time is a good time and I'm always looking forward to more.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Prism

Re: Giving thanks

Post by Prism »

Hey, thanks yourself for the great RP! I've been having a ton of fun here. It's greatly appreciated :)

(This is Zeldryn by the way.)
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

I also would like to thank peoples for welcoming me back and for being generally awesome. After 7 or 8? - (I forget) Years of playing Evelyn, I find my self at times getting burnt out on her. I've seen many changes, people/friends come and go, plus RL gets super busy for me (Needy men folk cough cough!) I keep trying to play alts/start afresh but they never seem to get anywhere and I always come back to Evelyn. So thank you all so much for putting up with me/her. Clok will always be my escape and I less than three you all!

Here's to new beginnings!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I always enjoy RP with you, Eve. You're so much fun and drama free. So refreshing!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

jilliana wrote:I always enjoy RP with you, Eve. You're so much fun and drama free. So refreshing!
The time immemorial debate on "cookies" vs. "biscuits" is loaded with dramatic tension.
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

Jaster wrote:
jilliana wrote:I always enjoy RP with you, Eve. You're so much fun and drama free. So refreshing!
The time immemorial debate on "cookies" vs. "biscuits" is loaded with dramatic tension.
That's a very drama worthy conversation! XD

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”