Hostilities

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Edoras

Hostilities

Post by Edoras »

Just wanted to say I enjoyed the interactions last night: A particular shout out to the Dunwyr! At the risk of sounding stupid, I totally thought those were staff animated NPCs until the whole thing was over. I love getting to interact with player villains!
Talyn

Re: Hostilities

Post by Talyn »

Was definitely fun last night. Nothing like some conflict rp to liven up the night.
Siegmaer

Post by Siegmaer »

I had fun last night. You can certainly expect plenty more in the coming future, as I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks to all who showed up for the fun.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Glad to hear people are shaking the tree, so to speak. Sad I missed it.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Agree with Dorn. Too bad I missed it. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Eir

Post by Eir »

It was fun to play out and certainly interesting! I look forward to more of it.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

I'll add my 2 riln bits regarding that RP. I am glad other enjoyed it. I, for one, did not. In any sense of the matter. Perhaps that's just me getting older and growing less in tolerance for peoples antics. But, it does cause me to pause and ponder weather it is worth playing a character further. - Been fun. Maybe see you all around on alts.
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

I wasn't there for the stuff, but, glad you did a thing.

I hope you don't get discouraged! Random folks will always react poorly no matter what, but c'est la vie.
Talyn

Post by Talyn »

Not that it has anything to do with the interaction last night but the one with Dorn. I just want to give a shoutout for that because holy crap that was fun. The entire situation had me thinking, I was slow to type cause I was trying to make sure to say the right thing and it generally changed the way I rp in a mud really. Plus, I wanted to add Dorn you remind me of Rumpelstiltskin from the show, "Once upon a time" To the point I almost want to start calling him Dark one haha.
artus

Post by artus »

Dorn sure is a good traumatizer. There's no scene or even esp convo involving him that doesn't spook me to hell. I missed the thing with dunwyr, sadly. But at least I got that one, even though I didn't really like it much because I wasn't in a very good mood, still.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

I hesitated to reply to this because frankly I'm quite happy to see other players mixing things up and I don't want to detract from that. I'd be remiss however, if I didn't take an opportunity when presented to me to apologize for anyone who didn't enjoy the evening because while some may have had fun, I'm well aware not everyone may have.

I wasn't at my best, and I just hope despite that, people enjoyed themselves to some degree and if they didn't they don't hold it too much against me.

Otherwise, I'm honestly looking forward to seeing what having a few more non-standard PCs add to the mix because I for one miss having a large range of PCs and alignments represented in Clok.

To those who push the boundaries, all I can say is... you're never going to make everyone happy. You're going to find yourselves plagued with self-doubt as to whether you pushed things too far, or maybe even not enough. You'll always dance a line and sometimes you'll find you win only to feel bitter about it. You've chosen a path that isn't easy, even if mechanically it may feel like it is. For that, and for what you bring to Clok... which honestly is my favorite part of the game, I wish you the best of luck.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Karasi

Post by Karasi »

That RP last week with the dunwyr was a blast!
I wasn't there for Dorn's RP on Wednesday, but I wish I had been. I wasn't in a great mood that day, which is unfortunate. Ah, the good times that could have been had.
:)
I love the depth of RP lately and I sincerely hope it continues.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”