"Abnormal Amounts of Infested"

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Lun
CLOK Patron

"Abnormal Amounts of Infested"

Post by Lun »

I'd like to give a shout out to Kaili, Tarron, Gralkik, Artus, Tirya, and Svoross for playing along with some "abnormal levels of infested" in the thermal tunnels today. It was nuts seeing all those infested come out like that. Many of these characters I met for the first time, and what an exciting first meeting it was! Thanks for a great end to OOC reunion day!

If I had to give random shoutouts for the events today, it'd be...
Tirya and Svoross for calling out the 'high levels of infested,' and then taking care of half of them by themselves,
My man, Gralkik with his back to back expeditions going from clearing the leftovers of Bald Hill to the tunnels,
Kaili and Tarron for popping outta nowhere and providing witty banter and epic skills,
Artus playing the Tse Gaiyan leader, and singlehandedly fighting off 8 infested at the same time. "The Tse Gaiyan don't fight infested, dur hur hur" TAKE THAT.
Akila
Mentor

Re: "Abnormal Amounts of Infested"

Post by Akila »

I enjoyed it myself, considering I only mentioned Dusklamp to be a bit of an arse and just throw out a reply to Artus!

Thanks guys :)
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
artus

Re: "Abnormal Amounts of Infested"

Post by artus »

I lol really really hard when i saw your above two posts. Wow man, that was epic!
Thank you for the great fun indeed, Tirya for opening the event,Svoross for creeping beside me and be of assistance til the end, Kaili,Islet, Gralkik and Tarron for making the rest of the event go boom! That's such a great fun I've longed to have, and also the second successful run for Artus as a leader as well, lol.:)
And now you have something good to see about us Tse Gaiyan huh. Take that indeed, right Lun?:)
Thank you everyone!
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”