Shattered Pumpkin fun

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Orris

Shattered Pumpkin fun

Post by Orris »

Shout out to the people that were at the Shattered Pumpkin last night! It was just a routine request for a locksmith and turned into a small gathering and some good conversation. Sorry if I get some of the name spellings wrong:

Svoross
Jisua
Tirya
Seluhn
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Dakhal

Re: Shattered Pumpkin fun

Post by Dakhal »

I had a lot of fun last night as well! I've finally made it to the point where I can do something like this without wasting people's time entirely, so do expect to see more little meetings between people. So, go out there and get me plenty of things!

And Orris, stop vanishing for like 6 months at a time, we'll never see that voyage if you do!
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Orris

Post by Orris »

Sorry! I keep forgetting how much trouble relationships can be. Sometimes I just can't resist letting my guard down and getting into another one, and before you know it your life isn't your own anymore!
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

I had fun as well! No vanishing on us again. We're your family now >:D
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”