nominating NPCs for good RP

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Kent

nominating NPCs for good RP

Post by Kent »

Today I attempted to use the Nominate command for Mairtan, but was unable to do so. .. pity, as I think he was the best RP'd GM-controlled character since Tollk.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jirato
DEV

Re: nominating NPCs for good RP

Post by Jirato »

Glad you enjoyed him! I'll give Lassyn's player character an RPA for you. :-)

FYI, it's Mairtin, not Mairtan. Not that you'd be able to nominate him anyway, being an NPC.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”