Sewer Swimming!

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
jilliana

Sewer Swimming!

Post by jilliana »

I just wanted to let Bryce, Gad, Vaylon and Maric know how much fun I had doing what could have been an otherwise miserable task.

Vaylon and Bryce kept things lighthearted and Maric has a way with his dry humor that seems to hit the spot every time, and of course, Gad keeps us all sane and alive. All together it made for a good laugh OOC and reminded me of how fun CLOK can be at times.

Thanks guys and hope to do it again soon!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Vaylon

Re: Sewer Swimming!

Post by Vaylon »

There were spiders.

Nobody told me there would be spiders.

>:(
"I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy." - The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde
jilliana

Re: Sewer Swimming!

Post by jilliana »

Vaylon wrote:There were spiders.

Nobody told me there would be spiders.

>:(
Ya didn't ask! :D
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”