Belated Conglomeration

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Alaia

Belated Conglomeration

Post by Alaia »

I've been here for a period of time by this point and have yet to really express how pleased I am with the RP that I've managed to get, be it unpleasant or pleasant. Some of my most enjoyed moments include those who were present for Vanja finding her callsign (and subsequently arguing with it in a very Towlie-esque manner), the RP that took place during the battle of Emleth and the various Tse Gaiyan meetings I've had chance to sit and be part of.

A more specialized comment goes to Ben, who is one of the few characters mine interacts with regularly, and who (despite sometimes having opinions that oppose hers) manages to play a person of different opinion who doesn't subsequently freak out and begin hating her for being stubborn and thinking differently. (It's happened before, some people are nuts.)

So. Yes. Thank you to the people who have been willing to go out of your way to RP with Vanja despite her stubborn, quasi-extremist views, you've all been quite excellent.
I play: Vanja - Khadija - Solveig - Alaia
Sneaky

Re: Belated Conglomeration

Post by Sneaky »

No, you're a towel.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Alicia

Post by Alicia »

I'd make an effort to RP with your character more if my character didn't utterly hate yours for being so darned rude from only a pair of interactions! :P
Alaia

Post by Alaia »

Sneaky wrote:No, you're a towel.
The boar was very much a towel. A big, ugly towel.
Alicia wrote:I'd make an effort to RP with your character more if my character didn't utterly hate yours for being so darned rude from only a pair of interactions.
Yes, well. See the tail end of my comment about Ben and why Ben is cooler than most other people I RP with. That said, this was more meant for "Thanks for RPing with me." than "Why doesn't your character RP with mine?" I know why some people don't RP with her, especially some of the newer Udemi played like your character. Let's keep it on topic.
I play: Vanja - Khadija - Solveig - Alaia
Lae

Post by Lae »

I've highly enjoyed every interaction my character has had with your various characters, wish we could do it more.
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"
Lavi

Post by Lavi »

I just would like to say thank you. I love interacting with Vanja, I am always so scared to be rude in Clok because for some reason people instantly hate me for doing so, even though my character has a lot of baggage. I like the fact that there's conflict between Vanja and Ben that can be both in your face, and not RP ending. I was told before that I have to tone it back because players instantly turn off their willingness to RP with a person who's a grumpy jerk, but there are a few who love to find out why he's a grumpy jerk, and that makes me smile a lot. Also I just love that Vanja is so in your face. I love Notchli for the same reason, you guys stick to your guns. :)
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Lysse

Post by Lysse »

Even though my interactions with Vanja have been limited, what has happened between Lysse and Vanja has been wonderful. I love the fact that there's a wide range of ideologies in the Tse Gaiyan, and the fact that you're playing a character that isn't super nice and friendly is a breath of fresh air (alongside the other people who play abrasive PCs, but this thread is about you, not them).
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
sona

Post by sona »

It's been a little bit, but I think it was Vanja who was at Emleth with us, and I really enjoyed, swinging and cleaving enemies alongside my friendly little battle-artisan. I feel like Vanja and Sona would/could be great buddies, living large, kicking butt, and so on.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”