Shoutout to Maric, Althea, Laroremas, Levintus, Alicia!

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Ahelis

Shoutout to Maric, Althea, Laroremas, Levintus, Alicia!

Post by Ahelis »

Just wanted to give internet brownies to Maric, Althea, Laroremas, Levintus, and Alicia!

I had so much fun conversing with Maric and Althea in the Minstral Lake church after the expedition in the ruins. It was a great way to get to know new people, and also gave my character a chance to really work through her reaction to learning she in an Undying (having died twice in rapid succession during the expedition, yech).

Ahelis really only met briefly with Lars, but thank you for welcoming her into the expedition, as ignorant as she was on a lot of things. I hope they are able to meet again for more in-depth interaction.

And a shout-out to Levintus and Alicia for being fantastic travel/wandering buddies, and for all their patience. It has been great interacting with Alicia a lot more the past couple days as well--yay for chattering away in Nuumic in a bath house for a part of the afternoon!

Really enjoying exploring the world and meeting new characters/players! :) Thank you everyone for this experience.
Vinz

Re: Shoutout to Maric, Althea, Laroremas, Levintus, Alicia!

Post by Vinz »

These are the kind of things we GMs love to see. People having fun and being able to interact in the world we have built! Keep it up!
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

Better make use of that hatchet
Ahelis

Post by Ahelis »

Thank you Vinz! And we shall see about that, Lars!
Alicia

Post by Alicia »

Thanks for the shoutout! I quite enjoyed the roleplay as well!

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”