RP Shoutouts

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Lun
CLOK Patron

RP Shoutouts

Post by Lun »

So I've had the honor of running into a lot of players in game recently, and it's been a wonderful experience.

Here's a few off the top of my head.

Dimon: Donkey selling, overcharging wonderful merchant that I absolutely loathe. I don't even use that armor! Kidding. You're a delightful character and I enjoy hearing you shill.

Danoc: The underdog blacksmith with the loyal fanbase. What a delight every interaction is.

Coanid: What a wonderful and carefree individual dedicated to his duties and his - yuck-. Thanks for doing what you do!

Zoe: Delightful spackle of honey and rainbows, I have your Helloes stuck in my head. Also, yuck.

Evelyn: Stop taking so many orders and RP with me! I love you anyway. I see that your character is as delightful as always, still!

Ambrose: Whoa, I think I missed a lot of RP here. What a delightful experience trying to piece together what you're experiencing and feeling and portraying! Also, sweet wine set!

Hakon: You're exactly the way you were so long ago. A giant berserker with a big flail. Good on you!

Artus: Thanks for finally charging for bandages! Your character is, as ever, super interesting. Stop being so edgy, that's Zeels job!

Rakon: Ra KAW n. You are a great character, even though our RP is very shallow and I haven't dug into your backstory yet. I really enjoyed that crab cook out we had weeks ago.

Xaine: I see you. We gon' have a talk, you and me.

Jasan: You're an ass!

Corrala: Outstanding in her field.

Gad: Truly the epitome of a monk. He cares for all. Love this man, love interacting with him.

Horano: I don't even know, man. What a great digger. Terrible at doing business, he does everything for a loss.

Althalus: What a delightful Viali templar! I would love to interact with you more in game. Sorry I got you killed.

Lysolda: Thanks for not being a care bear. I appreciate your thematically appropriate response to my character.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: RP Shoutouts

Post by Lun »

Keerla: What a pleasure it was to discuss religion in game. I solidified some of my character interacting with you. Thanks for being a great conversationalist!

Saeldor: I jumped on my Udemi for a very short time and you and Artus were killing it with the initiations. Nice going!

Gralkik: Where's my torch wielding, nethrim bashing friend. It was nice to see you shortly.
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

Aww! I'm sorry we haven't got to RP yet! I got a little overwhelmed with orders and have been trying to juggle them and RP in the few hours I have free to play a day. Gone are the days when I could MUD freely for hours on end :(

I'm enjoying being back, and hope to find time to RP with you soon!
xavier

Post by xavier »

I'm back and looking forward to rp in the future. I've had a little bit here and there on some of my characters and it was fun. Thank you all.
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Hakon

Post by Hakon »

Same old Hakon, but with more flail.
artus

Post by artus »

Aww, I love you guys!

I may not have every names on top of my brain dead head now, but you know I sure love you all the same right? Even my favorite peppered grilled Uyoku counts too!:)

Dakhal: man, that last thrilling rp was epic. Gotta love your mercy!

Saeldor: there comes someone with effort. He really puts too much now. Great job for always making me feel like I'm doing absolutely little, haha. Joking though. I love you for doing what you do.

Zoe: an embodiment of happy-go-lucky armswoman I probably finally have to be scared of. Keep up, friend. You're lovely that way.

Nifa: your thousand poultices stings..or do I have to blame Djjorus for that? Doesn't make me love you less though.

Djorus: some guy I'd like to bonk, all because of that poultices joke.:p You really kill me with your rp, and I really love that. Keep up!

Kaili and Tarron: whenever I see you two, I think of what goes on next to my house, haha. You both together are lovely, and still as lovely when you're apart.

Ambrose: man, you're one character I could never figure no matter what. I can't tell if you're good, evil, or something in between. I just can't.

Evelyn: you're as pretty as the tribal marked backpack you made for me. It's good to know you're back again. We haven't got to meet that much, but still.

Coanid: my old buddy is back, as unique and cool as usual too! Picking locks when drunk? I love seeing that.

Jasan: your jolly good got stuck in my head, haha. You make me think of some kind of lovable pirate rover. But then you're one of the coolest rover ever.

And of course, thank you gms for the forever coolness I've experienced nowhere but here. Thank you for having fun with us, and giving the fun to us. And special thanks to some gms who I gotta munch on, hehe.

Love you all!
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Shout-out to my homies that put in the effort to change their clothes daily.

Everyone else, y'all nasty. At least have two identical sets of clothing!
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

I bathe in my clothes! :D
Liani
CLOK Patron

Post by Liani »

You all have been incredible to rp with lately. i have missed all of you old players, and I have been so excited to meet and play with you new ones as well. <3 You keep me sane during school semesters, and you make me want to be a little insane when I'm on vacation. also, thank you gms. you all rock.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”