Player involvement, GM involvement, the world shakes!

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Hakon

Player involvement, GM involvement, the world shakes!

Post by Hakon »

Today was a great mixture of hack and slash and politics involving Mistral.

The hacking and slashing was excellent as always. A+ combat.

Thanks a lot to the person who initiated this whole thing. It lead to a lot of interesting role-play.

No naming names or anything since I'm sure I'd forget someone, but everyone involved should give themselves a pat on the back. It was very rewarding to see some people take up aggressive and vocal positions that the majority perhaps disagreed with, as well as see the other side verbally spar back.

It all felt so much more meaningful with a bit of GM magic!

Cheers all, and I look forward to everything and anything that comes from the RP today!
CLOK
Event Staff

Re: Player involvement, GM involvement, the world shakes!

Post by CLOK »

It's always fun when players spark something on their own that we as GMs can make a response to on behalf of the game world. Tonight's activity was unexpected and unplanned for sure, but a lot of fun thanks to an opportunity that was presented to us by players. It was a great way to get a feel for how a lot of characters view facets of some current situations. It was also a great way for a few of us to slake our thirst for player character blood.

Many thanks to all the players that were proactive in getting themselves involved and giving us an opportunity to do something spontaneous, and it was especially enjoyable to see more of some player characters that we GMs haven't learned as much about yet! There appear to be some rising stars in the making.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Always nice when people have fun. Sad I got to miss the rumblings on ESP that no doubt occurred after.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Edoras

Post by Edoras »

More like the slaughterfest that occurred after.
Hakon

Post by Hakon »

A lot of both, and it was awesome!

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”