Lots of great discussion. Thank you!

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
jilliana

Lots of great discussion. Thank you!

Post by jilliana »

I wanted to take the time to give a shoutout to some people who I have been roleplaying with lately.

Zeel- We don't always agree ICly about things, but it is always fun. I'm happy you don't get offended at Jilliana's point of view even if it does seem to baffle you.

Pilnor- I enjoy the way you play your character. He makes me smile and he's so honest and down-to-earth.

Hakon- The discussion we had earlier today. Well, one-sided really since I was detailing some things, but the fact that you asked about things going on was huge to me. I respect anyone who asks questions and develops their own point of view from what they learn.

Zol- You're always up for a good discussion about just about anything and are great at picking up the ball RP-wise. I appreciate that in a newbie. Looking forward to what you'll be achieving with that character.

There are a few others but it's late and my brain is a bit tired, but I'll be sure to mention my appreciation to you in game somehow. Thank you all for the fun.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Dakhal

Re: Lots of great discussion. Thank you!

Post by Dakhal »

Your signature makes me want french fries and a chocolate frosty.

You're evil.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Dakhal wrote:Your signature makes me want french fries and a chocolate frosty.

You're evil.
Job done!! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Hakon

Post by Hakon »

Thanks, it was nice!

I was looking for an opening to get more involved in the world and this was a pretty great start. Information is everything.

it was very informative and you're good at telling a story.
Edoras

Post by Edoras »

Thank you as well for the interaction! I'm very glad Pilnor is making the game fun!

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”