Team Resistance

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Kiyaani

Team Resistance

Post by Kiyaani »

Thanks to those who showed up tonight. It was a lot of fun, bugs and all. :)

And thanks to the GMs who worked hard on this. <3
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: Team Resistance

Post by preiman »

that was a ridiculous amount of fun.
thank you GMs thank you players, I've not had that much fun on CLOK in a while. It's nice to remind ourselves that good can make a difference too.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Awesome guys, though it is all lies really. Good can't make a difference.

P.S. I'm really glad you guys got to come together and do something. Nothing more frustrating than feeling useless in the face of a situation.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Whew wee! I had to check if I had gray hair after that one. Thanks GMs for dealing with us, bugs, and all.

It has been a long, long time since I participated in a combat oriented event and that was so nice. Thanks fellow players for being so fun to fight with. Remind me not to be at the wrong side of said buggy person's...thing.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
CLOK
Event Staff

Post by CLOK »

The GMs had a lot of fun, too! Thank you all for being so patient with the numerous bugs that plagued us through the whole thing.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

CLOK wrote:The GMs had a lot of fun, too! Thank you all for being so patient with the numerous bugs that plagued us through the whole thing.
I think everyone involved would agree that we needed that comic relief.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”