Many shout-outs

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
CLOK
Event Staff

Many shout-outs

Post by CLOK »

Artus, Ayrick, Saeda, Teek, Dorn, Eagalon, Kenrilby, Dakhal, Akila, and likely some we're forgetting. Within the past couple days you've all been a joy to observe and interact with.
Dakhal

Re: Many shout-outs

Post by Dakhal »

Likewise, it has been something of an experience thus far. I must admit, I'm curious as to what is going on, for a character that I've considered to be retired to be coming about once more. Either way, I am sure that I will have a good time of it, whatever is to come.

Keep up the good work! I'm sure that not just I am loving it.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
CLOK
Event Staff

Post by CLOK »

Dakhal: If you have a different character you'd rather play and have involved in the goings-on, I think we could adjust before things get too involved. We'd prefer you get to play the character you want. You can send a PM about it to this account if you like.
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

I didn't realise how much I actually missed playing Akila when I nipped onto her and was pretty much thrown into it. It has been a lot of fun so far, so thank you for reigniting that want to log into a character I, like Dakhal, had considered mostly retired.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”