shoutout to everyone in the Battle for Emleth

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
sona

shoutout to everyone in the Battle for Emleth

Post by sona »

This was one of my first and favorite combat events with Lost Lands. I can't say enough about how fun it was. Sure, my character's an Artisan, but she comes out swinging. You all helped make it a fun, great event for me. The difficulty of the event I felt was 'just right'. Thanks to GMs as well for running it.
Kiyaani

Re: shoutout to everyone in the Battle for Emleth

Post by Kiyaani »

Agreed. Good job everyone.
Alaia

Post by Alaia »

It's definitely been nice to interact with everyone in a big plot-thing; the last time there was one, my PC was dead for most of it! Even when it ended up at the tense part, it's interesting to see the different opinions of people. Y'all are spectacular.
I play: Vanja - Khadija - Solveig - Alaia
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

The followup RP this evening was really interesting. We have a recent crop of good RPers that make me want to improve my game. I think everyone did well, but I want to call out a few people:

Samani and Sefi both handled Elystole crashing the party well. Sorry I missed Sefi's emote. I was dragging tonight.
Fayne and Baerden both stuck to their position despite it being extremely unpopular.
I think Lae was doing an excellent job responding to the event considering her recent history.
Kudos to the GM for putting Elystole in a tight spot and setting him at odds with his friends. I'm not sure if he made the right decision which is different as he's usually confident and sure of what he's doing. I don't know if you saw the RP going on outside of that particular room, but there was a pretty good buildup with everyone involved.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Alicia

Post by Alicia »

Elystole! You made me cry just a wee bit OOCly with your stunt!

Loved the follow through of this event where the answer obviously wasn't combat and I had so much fun with it, SO MUCH FUN.

And then... it ended... *eyeballs Elystole* LOL But seriously, kudos to the GM and everyone involved with the non-combat portion of the event! I was just thinking to myself "I hate these events, they're geared for combaty older characters and I just keep dying." and then bam, right then and there non-combat something I could do! I love RP'ing and this whole thing has given my character a moment to shine, thanks again so much!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I'll second all sentiments here. :)

Things seem to be hopping on CLOK again and I can't wait to see what comes next.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

Was really fun to take part in this, and to get to RP with newer faces. Thanks to everyone who made this so nifty. :D

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”