Garith

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Rias
DEV

Garith

Post by Rias »

I wanted to throw a shout-out to Garith. He's always putting effort into playing and staying true to his character, and it's been a lot of fun spying on him. Garith gets my "Destined for Greatness" nomination!
The lore compels me!
Elystole

Re: Garith

Post by Elystole »

I was actually coming here to make my nomination public, so here you go:
Tonight was made much more interesting because of Garith's involvement. Elystole really does hope that Verungnr will drag the souls of the wicked down into the depths, and he really does think that he's probably included in that number, but that doesn't come out unless someone interacts with him. Garith being all "I thought you were a better man than this" is the setup for Elystole to be able to say "Then you haven't been listening." I was conflicted between killing him because he was interfering and attacked Elystole which should be answered and not wanting to smack him because he actually RPed and stood for what his character thinks is right. So long as he keeps doing stuff like that he'll do well.
Bonus points because Garith had to know he was outmatched and he did it anyways. And I didn't hear any complaining from him afterwards.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Selene

Post by Selene »

Seconded! Garith has made amazing progress in the last few months and is truly building up a character. He tries very hard to improve himself and not only skill-wise, and really sticks to his guns. Keep at it, Garith!
garith

Post by garith »

I'd like to give a shout out to elistole. And for Dara for ficilitating that rp. I'm starting to understand Character vs Character. Absolutely no harm felt. I new what I was getting into.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

The opportunities I've had to interact with Garith have been highly enjoyable. I third the nomination.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”