Great First Impressions!

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
olive

Great First Impressions!

Post by olive »

So far, I've had a good experience with this MUD and intend to stay. You've all been wonderful. A few people that have stood out are as follows, and those not mentioned are likely just people I didn't focus on these last few days. It's nothing personal. Foraging has just taken up a lot of my time. x)

Barius: His accent is legible and that adds a lot of personality that I can easily pick up on. I've really enjoyed seeing Barius' thoughts and contributions on ESP.

Jilliana: I'm a sucker for emotes. You're very easy to communicate with since you seem to be so accommodating.

Laroremas: You are very inclusive and boisterous, making me laugh on more than one occasion.
jilliana

Re: Great First Impressions!

Post by jilliana »

Glad to have you. Hope you decide to stick around and offer us more RP and fun. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

Thanks for coming to our events. I try to emote a lot as well but it's tough when running one of these BAD BOYS. Enjoy your stay and remember, Kent is the main character of CLOK. We must support him how we can.
Last edited by Laroremas on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Dang I thought Taric was the main character of clok. Darn you Kent! We must battle to decide this.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
blindndangerous

Post by blindndangerous »

I'd watch that fight. Welcome to Clok, and hope you stick around!
A towering white-furred snow yeti exclaims, "Oog!"

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”