Thumbs up on recent roleplay

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
jilliana

Thumbs up on recent roleplay

Post by jilliana »

I just wanted to take the time to mention that I've been really enjoying some of the roleplay lately. It hasn't been action-packed, but simple chats and the like around the Lost Lands that have made things fun and a bit less tedious.

It was fun talking to Dara today about our thoughts on life while I felled trees and he kept me from getting munched by carriers. Then yesterday while digging out Gad's mine Jaque, Dorrien and I had a pretty good talk about the inner light and thaumaturgy in general. Last week (I think it was last week) we spent a few hours in the church with Xavier while he taught us some things. Of course it ended with us getting all but kicked out of the church from throwing pies... It was also great catching up with Skah now that he's back and playing.

There are probably a few other ones I missed, but overall, I have found socializing on the game quite enjoyable as of late.

Here's hope for more chats and more pies!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
DEV

Re: Thumbs up on recent roleplay

Post by Rias »

There's been roleplay all over the place lately, it's been awesome!
The lore compels me!
Kent

Post by Kent »

It's really easy to forget the Nominate command. Be sure people who RP with you get a Nominate.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

I use it if I really really enjoy the rp -- not just casual stuff. So, pro tip: want a niminate? Have a good long RP session! :)

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”