Caravan Gone Mad

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Drayla

Caravan Gone Mad

Post by Drayla »

Just wanted to give a shout-out to everyone who joined in on the assault against the army of infested that invaded the Abandoned Caravan last night. Acarin, Eira, and especially Lars were the best IMO. And thank you GMs for letting that happen!

My favorite part was probably Lars throwing a fly into the other room and one of the GMs calling him a cheater for it. There were many other runner-ups though! Can't wait for the next surprise!
Elystole

Re: Caravan Gone Mad

Post by Elystole »

It was a pretty interesting way for Elystole to learn he was Undying. So close slipping by too... We were kicking butt for a while there, but the bowtruckle brood was so big I had no idea what was going on.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Ardor

Post by Ardor »

Still missing my 892 riln, did anyone find those?
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Someone might have found 3 or 4 piles of riln lying around while ripping through some flies. Whoever it was probably isn't the type to provide a charitable donation...

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”