Gad, Lalora, Kiyaani, Kent

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Alexander

Gad, Lalora, Kiyaani, Kent

Post by Alexander »

Shout-outs to all of you for our interesting conversation tonight. It was fun to have a group together and interacting.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Kent

Re: Gad, Lalora, Kiyaani, Kent

Post by Kent »

Alexander wrote:Shout-outs to all of you for our interesting conversation tonight. It was fun to have a group together and interacting.
So tell me OOC what happened after Kent took Kiyaani's deal and left.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Nope! You were safe because we had church-folk present, but I don't think all this stuff should be shared OOC. Try to find out IC from Gad or one of the others if you want to know. Good luck!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

For realzy. Just because you want to know everything happening OOC doesn't mean you should. I'm sure there are plenty of IC stories going on that don't involve many characters. Some of them are meant to be that way, and letting everybody know what's happening is opening the door for people who have no IC purpose to be involved to wriggle their way into them just so they can say "I was in that!".

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”