Horse tack

Jaster

Horse tack

Post by Jaster »

Since Jaster is an outlaw now and has been using his horse much more lately... I realized it would be a good idea to be able to store items on your horse. There wouldn't have to be any specific tack or anything that you could put on a horse, but I think at least being able to stash a few weapons on the horse would be great! I don't want to change out my equipment so that I have a shoulder slot to wear my longbow on, but I don't want to carry it into every area that I go either so I'd like to be able to leave it on my horse when I don't expect to use it.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I'd love some saddlebags to put my traps and butchered meat into, instead of walking around with this ugly backpack.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Lacie

Post by Lacie »

This is a really cool idea. I'd like to be able to purchase tack to put on them, though maybe you get a saddle for free when you buy them? Besides the storage space, it'd be really cool to have barding or, you know, maybe an adorable little plumed browband. Mr. Fuzzyflanks would love that.
Collins glances at a slimy big-lipped collinsfish.
Collins says, "Really..."
A slimy big-lipped collinsfish's mouth and gills gasp desperately for water as it lies helpless on the ground.
Speaking to a slimy big-lipped collinsfish, Collins says, "Go away."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

To-doed!
The lore compels me!
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Excellent.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”