Folder organization (customization?) and small herbalism idea

Rannveig

Folder organization (customization?) and small herbalism idea

Post by Rannveig »

Since the herbalism one is a little smaller, I'll put that one out first--the topic of re-implementing herbalism came up in a recent smaller VC with Rias. Basically, hoarding was a concern with it, and the ideas of spoil timers and data-squashing containers similar to the dye case were considered. I just today remembered that old CLOK had the vasculum as a beltworn container that was flavored for herb storage, and maybe that could be used as a specialized data-squashing herb storage container. Just an idea to maybe be considered as well.

Next, ideas for making it easier to organize folders. There's no labels in-game right now, and I don't know if labels are going to make an appearance here (I get if they were intentionally excluded because of stuff that would happen with them on the other place). So right now, targeting a specific folder if you have more than one you make use of is kind of a pain.

With books, you can customize them while purchasing, and that works for now in that you can copy over loose pages into the book to effectively have a more easily-targeted folder. But what if we could customize folders with all the same options as books? That'd help us be able to remember, 'okay, my heavy leather-bound folder emblazoned with a stylized S is the one where I put all the letters I receive,' and we can grab that heavy emblazoned folder from our pile of other folders no problem. I only took a quick look before writing this post, but I don't think there's any customization options available for books that wouldn't also work with the folders.
You light a mage candle (levitating) with some firestones.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”