Marketplace tune up?

sona

Marketplace tune up?

Post by sona »

Hey, I was wondering if there might be any chance of adding various different items to the marketplace as sellable. In this particular instance, I was trying to sell some soft leather to the market, but that was a no go and it seemed odd to me. We can sell ore and smelted bars of metal to the market, should we be able to do the same with raw/cleaned pelts and tanned furs/leathers/scales?
Noctere
Coder

Re: Marketplace tune up?

Post by Noctere »

What you mentioned above -CAN- be sold at the market. However, certain combinations and circumstances are not accepted at the market. For example if you try to sell rodent pelts and clean rodent pelts and exquisite gold trimmed blessed by the gods tanned rodent leather, the market probably won't take it.
It's not easy being evil...
sona

Post by sona »

I tried to sell a singular piece of exquisite soft bear leather from my hand, so I wouldn't have to consider if having other pelts/leathers on hand was impacting the sales. The market in question does have some <other animal> pelts or hides I think it was, but the quantity didn't appear significant. What was my error in approach, if this can be sold to the market?

Just want to make sure I understand your explanation properly, Noctere. Thanks for the quick pop in as well.
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

Sounds like the market is flooded with that particular kind of item. I would try another market.
It's not easy being evil...

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”