Tactics master no round time

glare

Tactics master no round time

Post by glare »

if tactics master grants you the ability to swap tactics with no round time. Can it be changed so that it doesn't need to be a queued action please?

As is, because of the way the mud outputs, there is only about a 1 second difference between having the ability and not in my actual performance.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Tactics master no round time

Post by Jirato »

This is intentional and not something I'm willing to change.

The command itself doesn't incur roundtime, but it's configured in a way that it doesn't work while in roundtime (hence the queue).

If we took out that prevent, then you would be able to attack something in a more offensive tactic, then immediately change to a more defensive tactic while you are still in the roundtime of your attack. This effectively makes you a walking supertank/turtle.

The fact that you're left vulnerable to attack while you're in a roundtime and unable to change your tactics until you've fully recovered is an integral part of CLOKs combat system and balance.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
glare

Re: Tactics master no round time

Post by glare »

Fair, i didn't think of that. I'll have to come up for a solution clientside to my niggling performance issue.

Thanks

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”