Rubble Rubble!

Stranger

Rubble Rubble!

Post by Stranger »

I like the idea of being able to see when an area has collapsed via /peer and seeing rubble... but ummm I kinda feel like I'm leaving trash everywhere as I mine. *the rubble NEVER goes away*

Do you think we can pay the janitor a little more to help clean it up? Or is it being used as a method to keep track of the amount of mining that has occurred in the area?
"No one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good."
Plato
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

That would be because the janitor only works in a room when there aren't any player characters around. That's so if you drop your gear for a minute to do something, you won't have to worry about it magically disappearing from right in front of you. I'll look at a way to actively get rid of the rubble if it bugs people that much.
The lore compels me!
Landion

Post by Landion »

Rias broke my mining. Beatings will commence immediately.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Pbtbbt, it has no effect on actual mining, other than serving as a way to know when it's safe to re-enter a rumbling room. And the stuff should now properly be janitored.
The lore compels me!
River

Post by River »

I have noticed though that if you peer into the room a lot of the time it is too dark to even see if there is rubble...
---Also, I can kill you with my brain.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”