Brigandine head armor

Lemuel

Brigandine head armor

Post by Lemuel »

I have not yet encountered any brigandine head armor in the schematics, ie., not only do my characters not have it, I have been unable to find anyone else that knows it ic'ly or ooc'ly.

I wonder if somehow it was omitted as an oversight during the newer forging roll-out. Brigandine head armor already exists in game as a non-craftable as a treasure box item and as for sale in at least one guild shop, so it only follows it should be a craftable.

If brigandine head armor get added in, and I hope it will soon be, may I suggest the name of the piece be: a leather brigandine cap. I believe the noun cap would best fit in with the theme of the current pieces (eg, sleeves, pants, collar).

Thank you for your consideration.
CookieGuest

Re: Brigandine head armor

Post by CookieGuest »

I believe this is do to the signed cookie accords of 2015. The ancient god of the Snickerdoodles forbade the use of any head-wear that made use of the brigandine style. Perhaps because it mirrored the image of the God of Healthy Bran Cookies whos scaled leathery visage is loathed throughout the lands. Alas, I have even heard of evil cultists bearing the sigil of Hell-Thee wearing such items to frighten others away and conceal their dark works from the light.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

CookieGuest wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:39 pm I believe this is do to the signed cookie accords of 2015. The ancient god of the Snickerdoodles forbade the use of any head-wear that made use of the brigandine style. Perhaps because it mirrored the image of the God of Healthy Bran Cookies whos scaled leathery visage is loathed throughout the lands. Alas, I have even heard of evil cultists bearing the sigil of Hell-Thee wearing such items to frighten others away and conceal their dark works from the light.
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

Why don't you guys take comments like that over to the For Humour thread, where they belong?
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

romance_the_nec.png
romance_the_nec.png (64.28 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”