intercepting attacks with arrow deflection

Alila

intercepting attacks with arrow deflection

Post by Alila »

Hi,
Could it please be considered to have it possible to intercept incoming deflect-able projectiles when guarding someone and having the arrow deflection ability? If it seems too unbalanced, maybe specifically with arrow deflection and tactics guardian?
-Alila
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
gralkik

Re: intercepting attacks with arrow deflection

Post by gralkik »

Alila wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:03 pm Hi,
Could it please be considered to have it possible to intercept incoming deflect-able projectiles when guarding someone and having the arrow deflection ability? If it seems too unbalanced, maybe specifically with arrow deflection and tactics guardian?
-Alila
I think it is already possible to deflect arrows with arrow deflection while in Tactics Guardian. Though, it's been some time since I've tried it.
Alila

Re: intercepting attacks with arrow deflection

Post by Alila »

Oh, okay, I could not find that anywhere, thank you. Certainly aeromancy shields and arrow deflection while guarding someone else do not even seem to grant the chance to intercept an attack, much less deflect it? Is an ability required to intercept ranged attacks at all? It's a very niche abilities question and I wanted to be certain of understanding how everything currently works; sorry to ask so many questions.
-Alila
#apologetic $clarify:
This is specifically with regards to the unarmed combat: arrow deflection ability, in case there are other ones that might cause confusion. Oops.
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”