CLOK Wolverine not really tough enough

Kent

CLOK Wolverine not really tough enough

Post by Kent »

I've heard it said that a wolverine is almost as hard to kill irl as a bear three times it's size. The CLOK wolverine seems too much of a pushover.

Solution 1: Increase the CLOK wolverine's hit points and attack damage by about 60% of it's current value.

Solution 2: Keep the stats the same, but change the mob name to something like "young wolverine" or "juvenile wolverine", for example.

I'm leaning towards suggesting the wolverine also be made aggro, especially if option 1 is adopted.

I could make the same suggestions about the CLOK beaver, except for the aggro part.

Cheers guys,
K.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jaster

Re: CLOK Wolverine not really tough enough

Post by Jaster »

I cast my vote for wolverine fire breath.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

We could say that wolverines in CLOK have extremely durable skeletons and have three extra-long and sharp claws on each forepaw. To give them that extra toughness we're really after, let's also say they heal extremely quickly.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Kent

Post by Kent »

What choo doin', Bryce dawg? You back, playa?

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

"No one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good."
Plato
Kent

Post by Kent »

Stranger wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:45 pm
Stranger, did you know that there's been some talk that Plato's writings were not written by Plato, but rather by another man of the same name, possibly?

Kent

Post by Kent »

Kent wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:26 am
Stranger wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:45 pm
Stranger, did you know that there's been some talk that Plato's writings were possibly not written by Plato, but rather by another man of the same name?

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”