Artisan Only Schematics Marker

Adaria
Mentor

Artisan Only Schematics Marker

Post by Adaria »

I would like to humbly suggest that for artisan only schematics there is some sort of marker in the schematics list when filtering/looking at them all, to designate which ones you know are artisan only.

It would be helpful so we know which ones we just can't teach to non-artisans without needing to go look at the list in the shop.

Please and thank you!

P.S. Maybe just a * next to the ones that are Artisan only? Maybe before the name? Just a thought.

Thanks again and love the new forging system so far.
[[Althea (lying down, pie-splattered, haloed by light, calm, asleep, mesmerized)]]

Maric says, "The worrying thing, is that this cave seems to be safe, haven't seen anything in here."
a fallen dreadnaught arrives via a crack, armor clanking.
Maric says, "I shouldn't speak."

[CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: Evil is such a wonderful word. It defies "i" before "e", it defies goodness and when spelled backwards it defies death.
Nobody

Re: Artisan Only Schematics Marker

Post by Nobody »

For a non-coded work around, I will recommend utilizing note add to make a note of the artisan only schematics and note view any time you need to see it.
Math321

Re: Artisan Only Schematics Marker

Post by Math321 »

I am in favor of this change. It makes it harder for new Artisans - and heck, harder for old-timers - to accidentally teach something that is usually Artisan-specific simply because they forgot that they got a specific schematic from the long, long list of schematics taught by Forgemaster Myles. Currently I have a text file that serves this purpose, but I think it'd be nice to have some sort of (A) marker in the "schematics" command itself.
Characters I play:
Quintin, the Artisan.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”