Long Term Storage

Nobody

Long Term Storage

Post by Nobody »

To encourage people to use bank accounts for long term storage I will suggest raising the cap on the number of additional accounts that can be created with the account command. The limit is currently one.

In my experience bank storage becomes unwieldy after 150-200 items unless they are all identical.

If you still want to discourage lots of hoarding, perhaps have some nominal thousands of riln fee for sharable accounts past the first to discourage excessive bank accounts.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Long Term Storage

Post by Jirato »

Bank account based item storage is going away... see the new walk-in vaults in Haiban.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I will be sad to see it go, but I also get it.
Math321

Post by Math321 »

Will the other 3 major towns be getting similar walk-in vaults to replace the old storage system?
Characters I play:
Quintin, the Artisan.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Yup
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Math321

Post by Math321 »

Excellent! Will people be able to buy separate storage containers at each town they have access to?
Characters I play:
Quintin, the Artisan.
Eagalon

Post by Eagalon »

would the limit of one container of each type still exist or could it be removed? I mean some of us have quite an amount in the account storage and it would become quite difficult to move it all to walk-in storage

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”