More Wiki links please

Vitello

More Wiki links please

Post by Vitello »

To the Discord and the Trello for example.
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Marauder

Re: More Wiki links please

Post by Marauder »

Your wish has been granted to the best of my capacity without being able to edit the main page of the wiki. https://clok.contrarium.net/index.php?t ... _Beginners (under "still lost?").
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Discord link has been added to the wiki sidebar under Community. Trello has been added to the wiki sidebar under other. The two vote links have been moved from the community section to the other section.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

Strange I don't see it. Is there a new wiki?
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

behold_the_majesty.png
behold_the_majesty.png (13.58 KiB) Viewed 5006 times
The lore compels me!
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

Strange it is showing now but it wasn't before.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Ctrl+F5 to force reload without cached content if it happens again.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Also, I need to fix that CSS, I hate how the section headings on the sidebar are all lowercase and almost impossible to read black text.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”