finishing lessons above the skill cap

Alila

finishing lessons above the skill cap

Post by Alila »

HI...this really should not bother me as much as it does, but could it please please made so that lessons that require you to be above the skill cap to complete somehow...auto-complete themselves if you are at the skill cap, or vanish, or can still be worked through for no gain other than having it vanish from the skills page? It's heartbreaking to know raising a skill over 2500 is impossible and yet there is the 0.1 of a lesson, never to be finished, ever, with its ugly not-even number that ruins the beautiful 2500.00 with decimals that will never vanish...
But if this could be somehow made cleaner me and my ocd would love you and be forever in your debt. I'm not asking to let us complete the lessons because then maybe someone might try and have 2499.9999 in a skill before taking a lesson, but only that it vanishes and leaves the nice happy pretty round 2500 alone.
Thank you,
-Alila
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
Math321

Re: finishing lessons above the skill cap

Post by Math321 »

I second this. I have an uncompletable music lesson I'd like to get rid of... Not to mention that it'd be satisfying to see things like 500.0 and 2500.0 instead of 500.2476 and 2500.3731.
Characters I play:
Quintin, the Artisan.
Jirato
DEV

Re: finishing lessons above the skill cap

Post by Jirato »

Should be able to add this to the character updater which runs every time you log in pretty easily. Just need to add a few checks to exclude critters and NPCs (they cheat).
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”