Sitting in flooded rooms

Lun
CLOK Patron

Sitting in flooded rooms

Post by Lun »

So I had the spark of genius today to ask for a chair so I could sit down in the swamps. Rooms marked with "The area is flooded with shallow water" prevent you from sitting down, so I thought "Hey if I brought a chair I could put the chair down and sit on the chair therefore not be sitting in the water!"

It didn't work.

Can you make it so chairs lift you above the flood water, so we can sit on those in flooded rooms?
Kiyaani

Re: Sitting in flooded rooms

Post by Kiyaani »

I would imagine if the area is flooded the footing isn't secure and a chair would sink ;)
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Not to mention the quagmire of a swamp wouldn't exactly hold a chair. The legs would sink pretty quickly from your body-weight, and you'd definitely have to fight to get your chair back at that point.

When I was a kidling, my dad lived close to a swamp and I remember a few times him taking me and my brothers to the swamp to set beaver traps. The water was relatively shallow, but he always made us stay in the boat with life jackets on, while he would pull the boat through the water in his waders. I distinctly remember him having to struggle to keep himself from sinking into the quagmire.

That's why swamps are such good places to dispose of bodies.
Last edited by Jaster on Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

I suppose that makes sense! I thought there'd be some kind of island for me to sit on. I've never been in a real swamp before.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”