Shopping: Containers and multiples of furniture

jilliana

Shopping: Containers and multiples of furniture

Post by jilliana »

As can probably be gleamed by the title of the thread, I was wanting to suggest a possible change with shopping for multiple of one piece of furniture or large item that isn't meant to go into a bag. I thought a handcart would work when buying some chairs but it didn't count.

Thanks!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Edoras

Re: Shopping: Containers and multiples of furniture

Post by Edoras »

You mean you want to be able to order multiple chairs and have them automatically go into the handcart? Does it work to buy them and them put them into the handcart separately, or is that problematic too?
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Right. I want to be able to purchase them all at once and them go into the handcart automatically.

I could do that one at a time sure, but the same could be said about anything that goes into a container like a ration.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

The shop code is kinda a mess, so this isn't going to be high priority, but I can definitely see working out something for handcarts and hitched wagons sometime in the future.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I don't know about anyone else but this is one of those, "would be nice to have" type things. If it can't get done quickly, at least it's understood that the code is messy.

Thanks for considering.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”