Short term to-do list

Jirato
DEV

Short term to-do list

Post by Jirato »

Lets see how many of these I can get knocked out... still working on that work project so probably won't be for another 3 or 4 weeks before I can start...
  • More elemancy combinations
  • More spidersilk stuff for Harbingers
  • Auto-cool after metal repair
  • Only show GM SMITE and GM BLESS to people that don't have option IgnoreChat on.
  • (Echo GM Smite and GM Bless to Discord?)
  • Re-evaluate Elemancer Textbook costs with Skill Acceleration
  • Fish Stew/Fish Pies (EWWW!)
  • Evaluate Elemantal Detection and Severence (No idea what these are, tbh)
  • Aero Nova to clear Fog (need to implement some sort of room-based effect system, tired of having a billion different tickers in a room)
  • Infirmary in Elemancer University - On the fence, don't want this to turn into a fully featured town alternative...
  • Elemancer University ease of access (Is Elemancy stable enough to trust the aero lift again...?)
  • Message indicating whether or not a poison is applied to a weapon on EXAMINE/LOOK
  • Messages when suffering from a debilitating poison so the poisoned person actually knows they're poisoned, even if they're not performing RT actions.
  • Make crafting hafts non-weapon specific, but rather size specific.
  • Make javeling crafting make more sense (someone said it uses a hilt???)
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Akila
Mentor

Re: Short term to-do list

Post by Akila »

Evaluate Elemantal Detection and Severence (No idea what these are, tbh)
All these do are allow and elemancer to see is someone is channeling an element, then sever the channel.
So if I saw someone with an aero shield up, I cut sever their aeromancy channel, which would remove their shield and make them easier to attack.
Elemancer University ease of access (Is Elemancy stable enough to trust the aero lift again...?)
I would say yes, but only usable by Elemancers. The climb to the top before you learn aeromancy is character building!
(Echo GM Smite and GM Bless to Discord?)
Yes. We would like to know who has been smited (smitten?)!
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Both Javelin and Lance fall under Forging: Blades and therefore utilise blade/hilt in the crafting mechanics instead of Head/haft.

I think maybe to even the two lists out for the Artisans? I'm unsure. I can't see any other reason as to why it was done.
Last edited by Dorn on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Dallia

Post by Dallia »

Akila wrote:
Elemancer University ease of access (Is Elemancy stable enough to trust the aero lift again...?)
I would say yes, but only usable by Elemancers. The climb to the top before you learn aeromancy is character building!
Agreed! That climb is like a rite of passage.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Converted list to an actual list with BBCode. Added new BBCode for strikethrough and striked through the items that are done.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

The study books in the Elemancer's University have all been reassessed to work better with the current skill gain system. They now cover a lot more skill per book and are priced to be comparative with the cost of normal training plus an added fee for being able to train anywhere. (Much cheaper than before) Old textbooks can be traded in for new ones provided that the books sent cover the exact same skill ranges as the new by sending the old books via npcmail to "the elemancy book repository" or (theelemancybookrepository) or something similar.

Please keep in mind that the exchange service is not an upgrade. But rather a consolidation of many books into a few. For example, in order to get the first new book for geomancy you will need to send the first 5 old books. This way is covers the same skill ranges of 1 though 500.
It's not easy being evil...
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Went ahead and edited the original post adding a strikethrough to stuff that's been done. Big thanks to Noctere for taking the lead on several of these issues.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

going to have to make you an eel pie and a nice Bouillabaisse one of these days, so you can understand the glory that fish pies and stews can be, always a little sad when people do not yet understand.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”