Bottles of Wine

Zahrah

Bottles of Wine

Post by Zahrah »

(And beer, I suppose).

Not sure if this is already implemented (I haven't seen it), but what if you could buy bottles of wine at certain locations (ie. the tasting room in Mistral Lake) that you could take home/take on the road/take it wherever because wine is delicious and you could pour wine into goblet or whatever so you could enjoy your wine from a snazzy cup instead of a canteen.

And on that note, being able to pour a liquid from a canteen into a cup would be awesome. Because sometimes you just want to feel classy.
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Bottles of Wine

Post by Lun »

Oh! I remember that in one of the older events that had passed, there were mini bottles of wine that you could just pick up and drink out of a la beer bottle.

It'd be cool to see these put back into the game as a purchaseable container. So even if you can't pour out of them all fancy fancy like, you can still drink from mini wine bottles.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I would very much like this as well. The only problem is that if they're not cappable, you can't put them in a container once opened.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Could perhaps shove the cork back in them like a pleb or certain shops could no doubt sell a fancy wine stopper to suck more riln from us.

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Lathai

Post by Lathai »

Can people brew/ferment their own drinks? I probably can find this information elsewhere but it seems like it could be an interesting crafting experience to make your own customizable wine.
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Lathai wrote:Can people brew/ferment their own drinks? I probably can find this information elsewhere but it seems like it could be an interesting crafting experience to make your own customizable wine.
I don't believe so, no. But I've only been playing for a bit over two weeks now myself. But, yes, that would be an awesome profession to have added!

jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Lathai wrote:Can people brew/ferment their own drinks? I probably can find this information elsewhere but it seems like it could be an interesting crafting experience to make your own customizable wine.
No can do. Unfortunately. The closest we get to brewing on CLOK is tea.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

jilliana wrote:
CLOSEST TO BREWING? CLOSEST TO BREWING?! THIS IS BREWING AT ITS FINEST! GET IN A DITCH AND *%$**$.

I mean. Ahem. That is true brewing. Subtle, delicate, and requiring complete finesse.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Dorn wrote:
jilliana wrote:
CLOSEST TO BREWING? CLOSEST TO BREWING?! THIS IS BREWING AT ITS FINEST! GET IN A DITCH AND *%$**$.

I mean. Ahem. That is true brewing. Subtle, delicate, and requiring complete finesse.
Woe is me for stepping on an Englishman's toes! :)
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

Dorn has said all I need to say. Though a little more politely :)
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

We can totally do wine bottles right now with the current mechanics, nothing really to add. Just up to each individual town's guru whether or not to add them. I think it'd definitely be something the Western Coalition would get behind, so I'll see if Vestyn is interested in adding a wine shop, or at the very least, making them available for purchase at Jason's.

I'll need to look into the whole "prevent putting an open, filled, drink container into a worn container" thing though, I forget if that exists.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Jirato wrote:We can totally do wine bottles right now with the current mechanics, nothing really to add. Just up to each individual town's guru whether or not to add them. I think it'd definitely be something the Western Coalition would get behind, so I'll see if Vestyn is interested in adding a wine shop, or at the very least, making them available for purchase at Jason's.

I'll need to look into the whole "prevent putting an open, filled, drink container into a worn container" thing though, I forget if that exists.
Heeeee. VESTYN. I WILL LOVE YOU LONG TIME IF YOU ADD WINE BOTTLES TO HAIBAN.

Vestyn
GM

Post by Vestyn »

Huh. I had no idea we had the mechanics for this either if that helps. I'll figure it out, though. I think bottles of drinks would be neat. I've got an idea for a shop.
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Vestyn wrote:Huh. I had no idea we had the mechanics for this either if that helps. I'll figure it out, though. I think bottles of drinks would be neat. I've got an idea for a shop.
Woooooo! This is exciting!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”