Reading Town Boards

Kiyaani

Reading Town Boards

Post by Kiyaani »

With the length of some of the board posts lately would it be possible to implement a way to read only the new posts? Something like "read board all" vs "read board new". It seems like since the game already knows if there's a new post for your specific character it might be easy enough to differentiate which posts it shows you as well. This would make it easier to get information without necessarily scrolling through entire walls of text and it might be easier for those with screen readers too.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Reading Town Boards

Post by Lun »

I think this is a great idea so people with screen readers can easily access new posts without having to go through a wall of things they've already heard.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Lun wrote:I think this is a great idea so people with screen readers can easily access new posts without having to go through a wall of things they've already heard.
Thanks for your thoughtfulness. We can just drop to the bottom o fthe output screen and scroll up. :) I do appreciate that this has since been implemented.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I do as well. Thanks, J! Much easier to get through things on the boards now :)

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”