CLOK mushclient plugins

Jaren

CLOK mushclient plugins

Post by Jaren »

Hey everyone. Been working on some mushclient plugins for CLOK for some time now and wanted to have a chance to share what I have so far with everyone.

Keep in mind that these plugins are not ready to be released and still have a ways to go. Also please bear with me on the "crEEEEeeeeEEeeEEpy voice" I used on the narration... I don't like other people hearing my voice or seeing my picture.. I still feel that cameras will capture... MY SOUL! jk

Anyways enjoy and feel free to post any comments, questions and suggestions.

Click HERE for video
(just wait 45 seconds for download link to appear)
"When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES!"
Winston Zeddmore
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Wow, nice work. That's awesome. Love having the chat window and the little skills/info/who areas. Lacie's going to be sad at your combat example, though.

By the way, for anyone who's scared of MegaUpload (I know I am, though I know I can trust Jaren's player), I uploaded the video to YouTube. I'm not as worried about my secret identity. Quality's not as good (kind of hard to read the text on the screen), of course. View full-screen to actually be able to read the text.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM22MwKucUY

Only people who know the link can find it. If it bothers you there, Jaren, I'll take it down.
The lore compels me!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Epic.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Jaren

Post by Jaren »

Naa it's cool. I tried to puting the video on youtube myself but do to all the protections, noscript, antivirus, firewalls etc, I couldn't get past the "loading" screen to upload. By the way the video is in 1080p so if you change the youtube HD setting (bottom right corner) you can see the text pretty good. =)
"When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES!"
Winston Zeddmore
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Very impressive. Please inform us when you are ready to release your plugins.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”