Bloodglass shields

preiman
CLOK Patron

Bloodglass shields

Post by preiman »

Could we get the ability to make extremely fragile bloodglass shields to go with the extremely fragile bloodglass armor?
I don''t know why someone would want one, but hate to see that get in the way of over charging for it.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Noctere
GM

Re: Bloodglass shields

Post by Noctere »

Bloodglass armor has several uses. One of which is to look super fancy for ceremonial occasions, another is to impress your friends and another is to... well let's just say there is another. Bloodglass shields have been on the to-do list for a long time but since there is no pressing need it was placed quite low at the bottom. The other problem is that there are several code elements, that deal with weapon breakage, that need to be redone and the shields are tied to that project as well.
It's not easy being evil...
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: Bloodglass shields

Post by preiman »

oh I understand the uses, well all but the unnamed one, but given a encounter i had the other day, I assumed there was something else. I was more attempting to be dismissive because i was not quite sure how well known any of the uses actually were. honestly i still don't understand the use for a BloodGlass shield, but someone tried to buy one, and i figured I'd ask.
I understand that it's a low priority, but appreciate that it is on the list.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”