commodity prices

preiman
CLOK Patron

commodity prices

Post by preiman »

would it be possible to have a look at the prices markets offer for commodities? as it stands nails are about the only one they buy for more than the price of the metal. I'd like to be able to sell off hoops and hinges and the like so carpenters don't have to wait for someone to be on line, but right now it doesn't make financial sense to do so.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Jirato

Re: commodity prices

Post by Jirato »

I've exported a list of commodity prices into a CSV format so that I can play with it easily in Excel, and I'm seeing a lot of stuff that needs work, not just hinges and hoops.

I'm also seeing issues with the type of metal being used. And the way things are calculated based purely off their commodity type and not other things such as their weights.

Looks like it's going to be a pretty big project to work on all this. I want to rewrite a large chunk of the way the commodity system works to be more logical.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: commodity prices

Post by preiman »

thank you for looking at it, I'm sure it's a big job, but one i think we'll all be grateful is getting done.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”