Smash ore chunks into ore nuggets

Skjotur

Smash ore chunks into ore nuggets

Post by Skjotur »

Allow us to smash up chunks of ore with a pickaxe to produce a few small nuggets of the ore, as well as some stones. These nuggets could be sold or smelted, and like the stones they could also be thrown or used in a sling. I'm mainly interested in the last. Slinging iron nuggets at nethrim.
Jaster

Re: Smash ore chunks into ore nuggets

Post by Jaster »

Get choo some of dem nugz.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I'm not so sure the smelting system would work with this. I'll see what I can come up with though, added to my list.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

I wouldn't care if they can't be smelted after smashing them. I just want to be able to throw and sling the nuggets at enemies, especially iron at nethrim.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”