benches and versatility

Tamsin

benches and versatility

Post by Tamsin »

lie bench
You can't lay on that.

May I please be allowed to lie on benches like a high-class homeless person, if it's something simple to change of course? <3
Jirato

Re: benches and versatility

Post by Jirato »

This would have to be done on a case by case basis by the GM who gurus the area the bench is located in. It's just a simple matter of making it a layable object. We already have all the mechanics for it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kent

Post by Kent »

Yes, lets make it a two fold mechanics enhancement :

lie bench
wear newspaper
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Places with benches:
Mistral Lake Square
Haiban Square
Shadgard Commons
Two guild headquarted in Shadgard have benches
Shadgard barracks

Huh. Shadgard really has a thing for benches! I think a couple of other places have them, but I can't recall for sure. Anyways. Hope that helps for any GM willing to contribute to the R&R of our characters. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Did any of those benches ever get updated?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Shadgard's benches are all already layable. I tested this! Not sure about the others.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

Haiban's bench is not updated
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I just heard from the Haiban guru that it's layable now. Thanks Vestyn!
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

Thank you Vestyn~~
Vestyn

Post by Vestyn »

I aim to please. :)

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”