Remnant bandits flee to Keth

Lun
CLOK Patron

Remnant bandits flee to Keth

Post by Lun »

Yeah, the title. I'm all for new changes, but I'm hoping we can still keep some mobs and sources of skillgains/animates!

<3

Loved the event by the way.

Thanks to Seluhn for the idea!
Lassyn

Re: Remnant bandits flee to Keth

Post by Lassyn »

Don't you worry. We're working on stuff right now. This isn't a "let's take an area out and replace it with nothing" situation.
Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town for a few days, so it may take a little longer than we'd like. But be patient, alright?
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Lassyn wrote:Don't you worry. We're working on stuff right now. This isn't a "let's take an area out and replace it with nothing" situation.
Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town for a few days, so it may take a little longer than we'd like. But be patient, alright?
Be patient? The anticipation is killing us! lol. We look forward as to what is planned and is going to happen! Can't hurt to speculate and RP while we wait. :P
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I know the whole Rabble thing kinda fell through when Lassyn left. Sorry guys. I'm not really much of an events guy myself, but I'm sure we'll be seeing the Rabble again someday.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”