Play Continue

Lun
CLOK Patron

Play Continue

Post by Lun »

It'd be nice if there was a "play continue" and "play finish" with instruments that says

"You continue playing on your brass-plated harmonica with good style and varying technique. The tune has some life of its own."

"You finish playing on your brass-plated harmonica with good style and varying technique. The tune has some life of its own."

Just so we can show that we've finished playing a tune.
Bryce

Re: Play Continue

Post by Bryce »

I want a "play terrible" option. And a set of bagpipes.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

Maric has a set and that is his default option.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I'd love to do a bit more work on the music system. It's a great starting point, but I do consider it a bit unfinished. Good suggestions.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”