pheasant meat being worthless

Sneaky

pheasant meat being worthless

Post by Sneaky »

So, it seems pheasant meat is worthless at market.
I'd say by it's elusive behavior, and difficulty to kill that the price for pheasant meat should be rather high, though getting any amount of riln would be great.
Rias
DEV

Re: pheasant meat being worthless

Post by Rias »

Thought this was fixed ages ago. Anyway, it's fixed for sure now. Unless it gets reset for some reason.
The lore compels me!
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

Woooo
Over night millionaire Coanid makes his business selling pheasant meat.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Bump, I couldn't sell my pheasant meat in the Haiban market recently.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I was under the impression they were more interested in things like sugardates, sugardates and figs, sugardates and pistaaaachioooooos!
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

Bet the wolves will still eat it. :D
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Looks like price adjustments to the commodity repository don't actually persist upon server reboot. I've fixed this. So Pheasant should have a non-zero value in markets again. Though I have no idea what it was before (I priced it at 12, considerably higher than deer, since it's a single chunk of meat per critter).

I've been playing a mobile game lately called Hunt Cook where you hunt wild game and then cook it and serve it to customers in a restaurant. It's pretty pointless and weird, but pheasant is actually the first wild game you have access to. As you level up you gain access to, in order, hare, raven, ayu, badger, duck, sunfish, boar, trout, squab, deer, and eel.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Could you possibly have a look at goat/sheep skin/meat as well? It was a long time ago since I tried to sell either, but I vaguely remember both being zero value too.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I've made a note in our bug tracker to double check the commodity price of goat/sheep skin/meat.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”