Incense burners?

Ahelis

Incense burners?

Post by Ahelis »

I noticed that while we have incense sticks being sold in the game, there don't seem to be any incense burners to go along with them. Would it be possible to have burners be sold in game as well? (And if possible, have them coded so they show that they have sticks in them if they're burning? A la when you look in a room, you see something like "an incense burner holding a smoldering thyme incense stick".)
Lavi

Re: Incense burners?

Post by Lavi »

It would be soooooooo awesome to be able to make incense in game. Kalimn would totally do that since he is religious, and leans towards the mystical sorts of things.
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Ahelis

Post by Ahelis »

Lavi wrote:It would be soooooooo awesome to be able to make incense in game. Kalimn would totally do that since he is religious, and leans towards the mystical sorts of things.
That would be very cool. :) Even if it's just in a limited capacity, imo, because some plants/resins/woods are pretty hard to come by (for example, I don't think myrrh exists in game as a standalone item?). But it would be awesome to be able to make your own cedar incense or something.
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

I can make these pretty simply, i'll put them in an incense shop tomorrow.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
Ahelis

Post by Ahelis »

Thank you Vinz! :D
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

This is turning out to be a lot more complex than I had first thought. Going to need to look more into this i'm afraid.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Ahelis

Post by Ahelis »

This is such a low priority request, thanks so much for looking into it so soon!
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

Well, I imagine people want to put incense holders on top of tables and things...I'm going to have to make incense holders all wierdy.

Until then, you can now burn incense sticks on top of things. So if you have a personal altar or shrine, you can properly offer incense to your PCs Immortal of choice!
-*- GM Vinz -*-

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”