Blindfolds

Kunren

Blindfolds

Post by Kunren »

Could we get these? I would think that by wearing one it would be pretty similar to having every room look to have the lowest level of lighting(ie none) just for them, if that's possible.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
jilliana

Re: Blindfolds

Post by jilliana »

Just for clarification...

You want to use this on an enemy? Like say, for kidnapping RP?

There would have to be an interesting mechanic to force this on someone else. Seeing that a lot of the players are combat-oriented, some level of dodge would have to come into play somehow. I see some guy coming up to me with a blindfold, my first instinct wouldn't be to stand there and take it.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

It could be applied to someone who has been sapped or knocked out through energy drain... If these ever came into existence, you wouldn't apply these during combat, I'd assume.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

I mostly felt they would be self applied, as rp tools in many cases (ie making a blind character or rping doing some sort of senses training, or willingly putting a blindfold on when being taken to a place where the location must be kept secret from you for some reason) but applivations on enemies who have been incapacitated work as well I guess.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Acarin wrote:It could be applied to someone who has been sapped or knocked out through energy drain... If these ever came into existence, you wouldn't apply these during combat, I'd assume.
Oy! I didn't even think about a sap. Clearly I'm losing my touch somewhere.

I wasn't really thinking so much combat, but the point would still stand that someone would do something. This is aside from the universal running away.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

And then we need the ability to ambish someone from hiding and put the blindfold on them by force. Acarin goes from assassinating helpless victims to surprise blindfolding them and laughing maniacally as yakety sax plays in the background.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”