Queue clear reminder

Xyra

Queue clear reminder

Post by Xyra »

Hiya. Fairly simple request to have an option to take off the (you may clear your queue at any time) reminder every time you queue something. It adds quite a bit of additional spam to the half dozen lines it already creates. Option 27 doesn't currently cover this. Adding it there or adding an entirely different option would be great. I'd actually prefer the later slightly, but either way works.

In a similar vein, I don't know if it would be possible or not, but it'd be great if the 'queuing following command: Stuff' was added to the same line as 'wait 12 seconds'. It'd drop another line from the screen scroll, and make it much easier to keep track of things in general, especially in combat I'd imagine where not having things queued means you're wasting time.
Laroremas

Re: Queue clear reminder

Post by Laroremas »

+8
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I know I'm supposed to be on break, but this was easy enough and I woke up extra early this morning, so both of these are done.

Notes from the changelog:
- People with option Queue (8) on will now see the "Queueing the following command: " line on the same line that says "Wait X seconds."
- People with option AutoReminders (27) off will no longer see the "(You may clear your command queue at any time.)" message.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Jirato wrote:I know I'm supposed to be on break, but this was easy enough and I woke up extra early this morning, so both of these are done.

Notes from the changelog:
- People with option Queue (8) on will now see the "Queueing the following command: " line on the same line that says "Wait X seconds."
- People with option AutoReminders (27) off will no longer see the "(You may clear your command queue at any time.)" message.
Workaholic. But if you weren't, clok wouldn't be the same :D
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”