Looting and Storing

Dakhal

Looting and Storing

Post by Dakhal »

There's something that's always held a trouble with me, and I'm not too sure how targeting works in Clok just yet despite some effort to understand it. I've wondered why there's no manner to loot all of the corpses in the room at once, or to bury all of them at the same time as well. This cuts down on a lot of text spam rather than looting and burying each corpse individually, when it could be condensed into a singular message.

Arguably it could be said that it's to prevent people from snatching everything up quickly without anything that can be done about it; and in this case, the answer is simple. Transfer acts similarly in that it requires 2 seconds of RT for each item you transfer into a container up to a maximum of 30 seconds. It's possible for the same to be done to corpses, I would imagine. It'd be great.

Also, there's an option to get all of your riln (but none to get a specified amount to my knowledge), so why not an option to store all of it at the same time? It would cut down on a lot of tedious actions.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Fayne

Re: Looting and Storing

Post by Fayne »

There actually is a command to get a certain amount of riln. Get <amount> riln from <container>
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Dakhal

Re: Looting and Storing

Post by Dakhal »

Bumping this, since I still feel it would be nice.

If nothing else, 'put riln in <container>' to dump all of your riln into it would be nice.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”