Request for a Senior Player's board

Kent

Request for a Senior Player's board

Post by Kent »

I think the best course of action for senior players to express their gripes would be the creation of a Senior
Player's (over 1 year) Board.

The alternative is that us senior players have to air out their dirty laundry here where newcomers have to see it.

My proposal is for the lesser of two evils.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
jilliana

Re: Request for a Senior Player's board

Post by jilliana »

Thumbs down.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Barius

Post by Barius »

While I understand the reasoning behind this, I think it opens up too much segregation overall. I don't like it.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

I can honestly see no good coming from this. Just creating a divide between older and newer players.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

I can't imagine what gripes you would not want to be seen by younger (less than 1 year) players, or why it even matters, but if that is the case then perhaps it would be best to email the GMs directly with said gripes.

For us to have our own board is elitist and preposterous.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Kinda have to agree with Jaster there, not sure what kind of gripes you'd have that you wouldn't want newer players to see.

Personally, I consider all player feedback equally regardless of who's posting it or how long they've been playing or how active they are. I don't think we need to cause a split/rift in the community by promoting the idea of favoring a certain group's of players feedback over others.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kent

Post by Kent »

Jirato wrote:Kinda have to agree with Jaster there, not sure what kind of gripes you'd have that you wouldn't want newer players to see.

Personally, I consider all player feedback equally regardless of who's posting it or how long they've been playing or how active they are. I don't think we need to cause a split/rift in the community by promoting the idea of favoring a certain group's of players feedback over others.
As you wish. Gripes will appear in full view of all.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Kent wrote:As you wish. Gripes will appear in full view of all.
Honestly Kent, the GMs on CLOK give you a variety of ways to contact them. You don't have to gripe on the forums. There is also a way to give constructive critisism without being rude or demanding.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”